StephOfAnime ‘s Stats
- 16k Twitch Followers
- 5,180 Twitter Followers
- 13k Youtube Subscribers
- 80 Average Twitch Viewers
Join us this week on the VIDEOPODCAST as we sit down with members of the OPSEAT team and StephOfAnime! During this LIVE VideoPodcast, we’ll be discussing recent events that have stirred up the streaming ecosystem. We aim to discuss “Making an Impact Through Charity Streaming”! StephOfAnime and her community have been a part of some incredible fundraisers, milestones, and events such as St. Jude Play Live and the recent Pokethon benefit for Direct Relief! Check it out and feel free to ask questions or get involved!
- For those that may not know, What would most people recognize you for?
- I’m sure that for a lot of people listening, becoming a Twitch Partner or Discord partner is one of their biggest goals. How did you manage to snag the coveted Checkmark and how has it impacted your stream?
- When and how did you first start playing video games?
- A lot of Pokemon news is flowing around lately with Sword and Shield being released lately. What are your thoughts on these compared to your other favorite pokemon games?
- Has the release of the latest Pokemon game helped with channel numbers, or do you feel your community is more there for your personality and not the game?
- With a community that is as close knit as yours, would you say it’s more beneficial with events such as charity streams?
- What helps you decide what charities to work with?
- How do you approach charities when looking to do a charity stream, and how do you approach your audience about it?
- What has been your favorite moment working with charities while streaming on Twitch?
- At what point in your streaming career do you think you should start looking to engage your audience with charity fundraisers?
- Can you tell us a little bit more about your time raising money for direct relief and the pokethon?
- Is there such a thing as doing too many charity streams?
- What tools do you typically trust to run a charity stream?
- Do you believe that doing charity streams has helped build an audience and excitement within the community?
- What is your favorite charity event that you’ve been a part of?
- What tips would you give to a streamer of any size that is looking to get involved in helping others through fundraisers?
- What’s your main inspiration to do your charity events?
- How do you make your events special? What makes the “StephOfAnime” charity stream special?