- 5k Twitter followers
- 15k Twitch followers
- 16k Youtube Subscribers
- 418,369m Channel Views
- 87 Average Viewers
On this week’s premiere of the OPSEAT Videopodcast, we were joined by Smirky! From an early start on youtube, manifesting the love for ToonTown Online, and building an all inspiring community, this OP streamer tells the story going from youtuber, to Twitch Partner! No matter the road blocks encountered, Smirky has maintained resilience and along with his community, has done amazing things for the game, friends, fundraisers, and even attending the St. Jude Play Live Summit! Hear this amazing story today!
- 2019 is about halfway done.How have things been going for you?
- I’m sure that for a lot of people listening, becoming a Twitch Partner is one of their biggest goals. How did you manage to snag the coveted Checkmark and how has it impacted your stream?
- Let’s go back for a moment and get some context for people. When and how did you first start playing video games?
- How did your online content creation begin?
- What can you tell me about this journey from first video to where you are now?
- At what point were you able to realize that streaming could replace the traditional job?
- Seeing that you play a variety of games, what is one game that you wish you could have stuck with?
- What was it like streaming for your first time?
- You have spent several years on Twitch. How has the platform changed?
- Did this start as a creative outlet or are you pushing to make it a bigger more profitable business?
- You recently attended the St.Jude Play Live event, how was that experience?
- How does your game or its audience impact what you do?
- You’re an extremely engaging and positive streamer that encourages your audience to be open with the community, When did this passion take place?
- What Twitch Teams have you been involved with, created, and what are some general recommendations for stream teams?
- How did you first get involved with a stream team and how has it impacted your abilities?
- You’ve spent an incredible amount of time in the game ToonTown Online and building a community within it, what would have been your focus if it wasn’t rewritten?
- Most personalities like yourself have a strong character and with it comes character traits that they accredit to success. What about yourself do you think is the trait that helps you become most successful in this field?
- Did you ever see yourself doing this kind of thing?
- What’s your opinion on the current state streaming as profession between content creation and streaming?
- I’m sure you have faith in Twitch but are there other things you see on the horizon? Where do other streaming platforms fit into your mindset?
- What advice can you give someone trying to become a content creator or streamer?
- Where do you go to learn more about what you do?
- Over the years there are bound to be things that don’t go the way you had hoped. If you don’t mind sharing, what has been your biggest or most memorable failure or learning experience in your path as an online personality?
- Are you planning on heading to any events soon where people can come meet you? Do you plan on going to TwitchCon in 2019 at San Diego?
- It doesn’t have to be your OPSEAT but what’s your favorite peripheral?