- 24,272 Twitch Followers
- 3,193 Twitter Followers
- 116 Average Viewers
Join us this week on the VIDEOPODCAST as we sit down with popular Pokémon streamer PulseEffects! This streamer has spent years perfecting his incredibly quick runs within some of the most popular Pokémon games! Through dedication to game knowledge, community building, and coffee, PulseEffects has found a truly OP amount of success. Not only has he found success on both Twitch, and Youtube, but has also completed some of our favorite runs at events like GamesDoneQuick! Hear about the journey, what works, what didn’t, and future plans from this amazing content creator!
- We appreciate you joining us today! If you could, please tell us your name and what most people might recognize you for.
- When and how did you first start playing video games?
- What inspired you to start creating content on Twitch?
- How did your online content creation begin?
- Do you feel like you’ve picked the proper platform to create content on?
- At what point did you realize streaming and creating content on youtube could replace the traditional job?
- You also manage to stream about 6 days of the week and upload to youtube multiple times during the same week, how do you manage your time to accomplish this?
- What are some things that you feel could make your stream and content better?
- How long have you been playing Pokemon and what keeps you playing?
- What can you tell me about that journey and how you’ve retained/keep your audience interested?
- How did you meet the other members of the Elite Four, and how long have you been a part of that?
- What benefits do you feel being on the team brings?
- If you could pick any other game besides the Pokemon Series, what would it have been?
- How did you feel about your run at GDQx this year?
- How does your game or its audience impact what you do?
- Has there been another content creator that you’ve looked up to, or has helped you get to where you’re at?
- What about yourself do you think is the trait that helps you become most successful in this field?
- Would you ever switch platforms if presented the opportunity? ( does the platform make the streamer or does the streamer make the platform? )
- What’s your opinion on the current state streaming as profession?
- What advice can you give someone trying to become a streamer?
- Where do you go to learn more about what you do?
- What is your favorite accomplishment doing what you do?
- Over the years there are bound to be things that don’t go the way you had hoped. If you don’t mind sharing, what has been your biggest or most memorable failure or learning experience in your path as an online personality?
- It doesn’t have to be your but what’s your favorite peripheral?