- 7,757 Mixer Followers
- 1634 Twitter Followers
- 44 Average Viewers
- 116,123 Total Views
Join us this week on the VIDEOPODCAST as we sit down with members of the OPSEAT team and HeyLochNess! During this LIVE VideoPodcast, we’ll be discussing recent events that have stirred up the streaming ecosystem. We aim to answer the question “How Do You Find and Establish The Platform You Choose?”. As a prominent Mixer Partner and one of the leading World of Warcraft streamers on the platform, we couldn’t have found a better guest!
- What might people know you best for?
- How did you get your start streaming?
- When and how did you first start playing video games?
- What inspired you to start creating content through Mixer and what platform did you initially start on?
- How did your online content creation begin?
- Do you think it’s better to be in a smaller directory and grow with it or try and catch the momentum of a larger directory?
- Do you feel like you’ve settled on mixer as the best platform to create content on? Do you feel like you settled for it?
- What was your ‘aha moment’ in knowing you could keep playing games instead of getting a traditional job?
- With alternate platforms such as Twitch, Youtube, and Mixer, how do you feel about the discoverability of Mixer? Do You feel like you’re able to be noticed more based on their algorithm?
- What would you say is the number one benefit of being a Mixer streamer?
- What can you tell me about that journey and how you’ve retained/keep your audience interested?
- Recently, you’ve been playing a lot of World of Warcraft, what keeps you playing the game?
- Are there any games that you’re excited to start playing besides WoW?
- If you could pick any other game besides WoW to be your main game, what would it be?
- What are the most prominent sources of income for streaming on Mixer?
- How does your game or its audience impact what you do?
- What would you tell someone who wants to try and establish a “less than popular game” on Mixer? Any tips that you may have used in your journey to do so?
- What about yourself do you think is the trait that helps you become most successful in this field?
- Do you feel like other creators would feel more comfortable switching to the WoW directory on Mixer now that you’ve made it a more prominent community?
- Would you ever switch platforms if presented the opportunity again?
- What’s your opinion on the current state streaming as profession?
- What advice can you give someone trying to become a Mixer streamer?
- Where do you go to learn more about what you do?
- What is your favorite accomplishment doing what you do?
- Over the years there are bound to be things that don’t go the way you had hoped. If you don’t mind sharing, what has been your biggest or most memorable failure or learning experience in your path as an online personality?
- It doesn’t have to be your OPSeat but what’s your favorite peripheral?