- 1.3k Twitter followers
Join us this week on the VIDEOPODCAST as we sit down with Kendryx from HotSpawn Esports who has turned her passion within Esports into a career! Hear how Hotspawn aims to bring new levels of esports coverage, guides, reviews, and much more! Also, learn about what it takes to dive into the business and to become successful with it!
“Hotspawn brings you all the latest news and information in the world of Esports while striving to make your game better.” – http://hotspawn.com
- For those that may not know, What would most people recognize Hotspawn for?
- How did Hotspawn get its start?
- When and how did you feel you were able to find an audience within the esports community?
- What can you tell me about this journey from the first article to where you are now?
- What is your favorite part about your role with Hotspawn?
- According to Hotspwan, you seem to watch a lot of streams on twitch. What draws you in personally to these streams?
- Did this start as a creative outlet or are you pushing to make it a bigger more profitable business?
- What is your favorite part about being Hotspawn Community Manager?
- Did you ever see yourself doing this kind of thing?
- What are some day to day tasks associated with what you do?
- What’s your opinion on the current state of esports compared to normal sports?
- What advice can you give someone trying to become a content creator, or writer?
- Where do you go to learn more about what you do?
- What are some challenges that an esports website can run into starting up?
- Are you planning on heading to any events soon where people can come meet you? Do you plan on going to TwitchCon in 2019 in San Diego?
- It doesn’t have to be your OPSEAT but what’s your favorite peripheral?