- 7k Twitter followers
- 57k Twitch followers
- 630 Youtube Subscribers
- 754,062 Channel Views
- 52 Average Viewers
On this week’s premiere of the OPSEAT videopodcast, we were joined by CyBplaysgames! With a background in survival games like Ark, Scum, Atlas, H1z1, and many others, this Twitch Partner remains a bright light of positivity through otherwise toxic directories. Ambitions, goals, and the drive to create humorous and safe content arose during early streams with his daughter that turned his life around for the better. Learn how to be creative, strive for the best, and tackle your goals head on through trials and tribulation with CyBplaysgames!
- 2019 is about halfway done.How have things been going for you?
- For those that may not know, What would most people recognize you for?
- I’m sure that for a lot of people listening, becoming a Twitch Partner is one of their biggest goals. How did you manage to snag the coveted Checkmark and how has it impacted your stream?
- Let’s go back for a moment and get some context for people. When and how did you first start playing video games?
- How did your online content creation begin?
- What can you tell me about this journey from first video to where you are now?
- At what point were you able to realize that streaming could replace the traditional job?
- Seeing that you play a variety of games, what is one game that you wish you could have stuck with?
- What was it like streaming for your first time?
- You have spent several years on Twitch. How has the platform changed?
- Did this start as a creative outlet or are you pushing to make it a bigger more profitable business?
- What techniques are you implementing to help progress this goal. Are you focused on the business side of things or are you letting the content grow and allowing the rest to sort of figure itself out?
- Could you tell us more about Mischief,gg and what it’s like to be a founding member?
- How does your game or its audience impact what you do? Do you see it shift depending on where you go with your convo?
- How about mental health. Where does this come into your stream and how does your audience react?
- What Twitch Teams have you been involved with, created, and what are some general recommendations for stream teams?
- How did you first get involved with a stream team and how has it impacted your abilities?
- Within the last year, you’ve mainly focused on games like Ark, H1Z1, Atlas, and recently Red Dead Redemption 2. Which of these games have been your favorite to stream and why?
- Where do you see yourself fitting into that twitch music environment, or is twitch sings just a fun past time?
- Most personalities like yourself have a strong character and with it comes character traits that they accredit to success. What about yourself do you think is the trait that helps you become most successful in this field?
- Did you ever see yourself doing this kind of thing?
- What’s your opinion on the current state streaming as profession between content creation and streaming?
- I’m sure you have faith in Twitch but are there other things you see on the horizon? Where do other streaming platforms fit into your mindset?
- What advice can you give someone trying to become a content creator or streamer?
- Where do you go to learn more about what you do?
- Over the years there are bound to be things that don’t go the way you had hoped. If you don’t mind sharing, what has been your biggest or most memorable failure or learning experience in your path as an online personality?
- Are you planning on heading to any events soon where people can come meet you? Do you plan on going to TwitchCon in 2019 at San Diego?
- It doesn’t have to be your OPSEAT but what’s your favorite peripheral?