- 15.2k Twitter followers
- 19.2k Twitch followers
- 1.1m Channel Views
- 30 Average Viewers
Join us this week on the VIDEOPODCAST as we sit down with a Twitch Partner who found the importance of leveraging partnerships! CrucianGaming takes us through his Journey streaming through active deployments, different directories, and getting involved throughout the gaming industry! There’s definitely some insight worth listening to!
- For those that may not know, What would most people recognize you for?
- I’m sure that for a lot of people listening, becoming a Twitch Partner is one of their biggest goals.
- How did you manage to snag the coveted Checkmark and how has it impacted your stream?
- How did your online content creation begin?
- When and how did you feel you were able to find an audience for what you stream on twitch?
- What can you tell me about this journey from your first video to where you are now?
- At what point were you able to realize that streaming could replace the traditional job?
- You seem to do a lot outside of streaming, including working with Origin and Astro. Could you tell us a little bit more about that?
- Would you say that streaming pushes your career further, or the connections with companies that you’ve made?
- Did this start as a creative outlet or are you pushing to make it a bigger more profitable business?
- How does your stream or its audience impact what you do? Do they recommend dishes?
- Could you tell us a little bit more about your time at Evo this year?
- You’ve spent an incredible amount of time logged into Star Citizen, what kept you playing for so long?
- Do you have any tips for switching between directories on twitch?
- Did you ever see yourself doing this kind of thing?
- What’s your opinion on the current state streaming as profession?
- I’m sure you have faith in Twitch but are there other things you see on the horizon? Where do other streaming platforms fit into your mindset?
- You have spent several years on Twitch. How has the platform changed?
- What advice can you give someone trying to become a content creator or streamer?
- Where do you go to learn more about what you do?
- Over the years there are bound to be things that don’t go the way you had hoped. If you don’t mind sharing, what has been your biggest or most memorable failure or learning experience in your path as an online personality?
- Are you planning on heading to any events soon where people can come meet you? Do you plan on going to TwitchCon in 2019 in San Diego?
- It doesn’t have to be your OPSEAT but what’s your favorite peripheral?